Welcome to Aish of Greater Washington!
To assist Jews of all backgrounds, ages, and affiliations live more meaningful and empowered lives through a greater understanding of Torah wisdom and Jewish living.
To create a movement of Jews throughout Greater Washington of all backgrounds and affiliations learning about, experiencing and sharing a deeper understanding of Judasim in ways that are most meaningful to them.
Our Core Values:
- Judaism isn’t “all or nothing”.
- There is nothing more important for the Jewish people than unity and a love of all Jews that transcends any labels.
- Jewish wisdom is relevant and meaningful to modern living, guiding us how to live happy, empowered and vibrant lives.
- We can only give to others, if we are happy, growth-oriented people ourselves.
- We all have leadership traits and unique ways to contribute to the Jewish people. We just need to take responsibilty.
Our Shul & Community:
The Aish community is a warm, welcoming and vibrant community of families and young professionals of diverse Jewish backgrounds.
We offer classes for all levels of learning, fun social events and energetic and inpiring multi-track Shabbat services including a melody-filled traditional Orthodox Service and a fun and friendly Learner's Service. Shabbat services are followed by a delicious Kiddush for the entire community.